Chopard History

1860, Intent on producing pocket watches and chronometers of stature, Louis-Ulysse Chopard founded his company, and the brand has continually turned out masterpieces.

1963, Just about a century into its legacy, Chopard was purchased by jewelry entrepreneur Karl Scheufele.

1975, Scheufele built a production facility in Meyrin-Geneva, marking a new era for the brand.

1976, Chopard unveiled the now-famed Happy Diamonds collection to the world.

1980, The brand launched the Gstaad collection of watches.

1988, Chopard teamed with the Mille Miglia as an official partner and began creating the annual special-edition Mille Miglia watch - an icon of vintage automobile racing.

1999, Chopard unveiled the L.U.C Sport 2000 collection,

2000, Chopard presented the L.U.C Quattro watch equipped with a new caliber with four barrels and nine days of power reserve.

2001Chopard presented the L.U.C Tonneau, the company began supporting the Elton John AIDS Foundation, creating limited-edition Elton John timepieces whose sales would benefit the foundation.

Chopard is also a major supporter of charitable causes and is a devoted patron of the arts.

Chopard collections of ladies jewelry and watches are amazing and inviting. From Happy Diamonds to Happy Sport with free-flowing diamonds, from the 1950s-inspired chic La Strada to the innovative Pushkin and Ice Cube collections, rich colors, seductive shapes and innovation are prominent driving forces.
gondolo-moon
sellstaticswiss-time-special-offers
swiss-time-latest-news